god's country

god's country
near carrick-a-rede

Sunday 3 January 2010

things that I love

I need to introduce you to one of the most important people in my life, the one who is always there for me when I'm lonely, or its really cold, or I start to take things too seriously... or I drop the carton of creme fraiche on the kitchen floor, or if I really need someone to claw at the sofa and not the scratching post that was got especially for them, or if i need someone to make bird noises while trying to trip me up or nuzzle my legs when I'm getting something heavy out of the oven... you get the picture :)


Here is a pic of our own wee Lucy - our very own
Maneki Neko, she has crawled into the middle of a sleeping bag waiting to go into storage - silly kitty!







and here she is in her darker aspect - being mental...

2 comments:

  1. Lucy has a lot of important responsibilities! She looks very much like my sister's cat Pralka. What a cutie. One of the most important people in my life is my tabby Charlie. He's in charge of jumping on top of me at the break of dawn, banging cabinet doors just as I'm falling asleep and providing endless snuggles and kisses :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lucy well trained! our little dream drop only jumps on the mr in the wee small hours! it might just be that im so had to wake, but then again!

    ReplyDelete